U.S. Citizens DO NOT need a Passport
to travel to/from St. Croix!!!
Most major carriers fly directly into San Juan, Puerto Rico. St. Croix is only a short 25 minute flight, one of many commuter flights out of San Juan to St. Croix. If you are coming from Europe, you can fly through Miami, Charlotte, Atlanta or San Juan and connect to a direct flight to St. Croix.
St. Croix airport code is “STX“.
SeaTrans Ferry Service is available between St. Croix and St. Thomas. Check ferry schedule and get more information by visiting www.goviseatrans.com
Remember, we drive on the left hand side of the road!
• Upon leaving the Henry E. Rohlsen Airport turn LEFT and follow the road to the traffic light.
• CROSS straight over the highway on the green light and follow the road to next intersection.
• Turn LEFT into the left lane on to the Queen Mary Highway (aka Centerline Road and Route 70). Continue west on Queen Mary Highway for approximately ¼ mile. You will pass the St. Croix Educational Complex on the right and the University of Virgin Islands (UVI) on the left. Get ready to turn right.
• Turn RIGHT on to Route 669 North which is the first road immediately after you pass the UVI entrance. At the end of this road is the Holy Cross Episcopal Church and a sign reading Carambola Beach Resort.
• Turn LEFT on to Route 72 and pass Annaly Farms on the right side until you see the Carambola sign.
• Make a RIGHT turn on to Route 69. Follow Route 69 past the Carambola Golf & Country Club entrance on the left side, around, up and down a huge hill known as “The Beast”.
• At the bottom of “The Beast” turn LEFT on to Route 80. Drive until Route 80 ends at the Security Gate. You will then be at Carambola Beach Resort & Spa. Welcome!